The Heart & Rhythm and Cardiovascular Institute of Trinity was created by ten of the most experienced and respected cardiologists in the Tampa Bay area. These physicians have specialties in diagnostic cardiology, interventional cardiology, peripheral vascular interventions, and all aspects of cardiac rhythm management. Together they have performed over 11,000 device implantations, 45,000 heart catheterizations, and 18,000 peripheral catheterizations.
- Create an environment with state-of-the-art equipment
- Perform procedures in a safe and professional setting
- Deliver the highest quality care to patients and their families at a cost significantly below a traditional hospital setting.
- Maintain the highest level of accreditation
- Registered with the Florida Department of Health
for Office-Based Surgery
- Licensed with the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) as an ambulatory surgery center
- Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) as an office-based ambulatory surgery center
- Accredited by COLA as a clinical lab facility
- Licensed by the Board of Pharmacy as a
Modified Class II B pharmacy